Rosehip Oil + VC-IP 3%
Rosa Canina (Cold Pressed Rosehip) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate
A pure cold pressed Rosehip oil having high content of essential fatty and unsaturated acids with antioxidant properties. Coupled with 3% VC-IP (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) which is an oil-soluble vitamin C derivative. The combination brightens, repairs skin, fades scars and also reduces signs of photoaging.
How to use
Use PM. Use as the last step in your skincare routine, i.e. after cleansing, toning, treatments (through all the skin serums you may be using) and moisturizer. Take 2-3 drops of the oil and massage it in. Leave overnight.
When to use: PM. Everyday.
What makes it special
- Contains 0.3% pure Retinol in water-free formulation. Retinol is proven to fade fine lines & wrinkles, even skin tone and smoothen skin
- Pure Cold Pressed Rosehip Oil, rich in fatty acids, primarily linoleic acid, linolenic acid and oleic acid. It’s also rich in antioxidant compounds, especially Vitamin C & Vitamin A making it ideal for brightening, wound healing / scars treatment, repair and fighting photoaging
- Additionally contains 3% VC-IP (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate), which is an oil-soluble vitamin C derivative with improved percutaneous absorption and stability. It can be absorbed transdermally and transferred into Vitamin C effectively & hence inhibits the activity of tyrosinase resulting in reduction in hyperpigmentation, prevents skin oxidation, and prevents cell/DNA damage caused by UV radiation
- Our source for Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is VC-IP, which is a high performance Vitamin C derivative developed by Nikkol, Japan
Yes, both the ingredients in this product formulation (Rosehip Oil and VC-IP) are proven to brighten skin.
Vandyke Rosehip Oil and VC-IP 03% can be safely used over the age of 17 or 18 years.
Product type: Face Serum
Net quantity: 30ml
Shelf life: 18 months from the date of manufacturing
Product dimensions (in cm): 4.0 x 4.0 x 11
Country of origin: India
SKU code: Rosehip Oil and VC-IP 03%
The combination of cold pressed rosehip oil and vitamin C; Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (3%) works well in reducing hyperpigmentation, even out skin tone, repairs skin barrier and reduces stress induced damage to the skin. Their VC-IP is a fat soluble vitamin C derivative. Vandyke Rosehip Oil and VC-IP face oil is suitable for all skin types and is non-comedogenic.
- Good ingredient list.
- Comes with a dropper.
- A little product goes a long way.
- Fragrance free.
- Silicone free.
- Helps in giving a nice glow to the skin.
- Strengthens the skin barrier.
- Did Not clog my pores.
- Helps in moisturising my skin nicely.
- Easily available.
Vandyke Rosehip Oil and VC-IP face oil comes in a black dark coloured bottle with a dropper.